Download our Constitution here in PDF.
- Download our 2015 - 2017 Strategic Plan here in PDF.
Aims and Objectives as described in our constitution include the promotion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander music by the following:
- To sing and promote Aboriginal and Torres Strait language songs and compositions by Indigenous artists from around Australia;
- To acknowledge and embrace the stolen generations and their journey of Healing;
- To generate healing within the community through the vibrations of our harmonious songs;
- To increase Aboriginal and Torres Strait membership at every opportunity;
- To create a warm and sensitive safe environment to encourage members to express the joy and beauty of music;
- To promote and embrace reconciliation through the multicultural blend of our members;
- To share the joy of singing with Aboriginal communities and country towns; and
- To encourage Aboriginal communities and people from remote regions to form similar singing groups to enhance the healing process.
The choir is indebted to Aunty Karl Mourach who wrote this set of guidelines which has guided all Madjitil Moorna's activities since 2007.